Wednesday, February 13, 2019

February 2019

Hello Cam's Chronicles! I am back after 5 years of no posting, and I have decided to share a bit about my current life.

I am now 15 years of age and am still attending the same education (now with a scholarship) as I always have been!

In my household live my mum and dad, sister, and I have two dogs, one 4 year old Black Labrador called Beau and a 20-week old (approximately) Cavoodle puppy named Pebbles.

I now have a YouTube channel called 'KalimbaCam' where I upload videos of myself covering songs on various instrument, the main one being the 'Kalimba'. It currently stands at 861 subscribers.


I have discovered that I am going mildly short-sighted in my left eye, but I am planning to combat it via eye stretches every day for several months - I will post updates in the future as to how that is going.

I create video games under the indie game company title of 'Haywire Game Studios', and my main project currently is the Kickstarter-funded 'A Matter of Time'.


Arsenal have still not won the Premier League since I was born.

That is all I have to say for this post! I do have major regrets that I decided to wipe out most of my blog posts a few years ago, but I am hoping to start posting more again so that I have a lot to look back on in the future! Hope to write again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment